Puyer High Quaity Fertilizer Grade Pybio-981 Amino Acid Chelated B
|FOB Price:||US $0.001 / g|
|Min. Order:||1 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 g||US $0.001/ g|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 99%
- Certification: ISO
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Compound Type: Chelate Fertilizer
- Type: B
- Purity: 99%
- Trademark: Puyer
- Specification: USP/AJI/FCC/EP
- HS Code: 2309901000
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Acid
- Release Type: Quick
- Nutrient Composition: Compound Fertilizer
- Appearance and Color: Pale Yellow Powder
- Product Code: Pybio-981
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
Amino acid chelate boron is a good high-end organic fertilizer. As a green and organic nutrition material for plant and soil, it is more easily absorbed by plants which supply dual nutritional benefits of boron element and amino acids .
Boron is one of the trace elements which is necessary for plant growth. The main effect of boron on crops is: to promote crop growth and development, enhance disease resistance, promote pollen germination, formation, good seeds and can significantly increase crop yield and improve quality.
|Appearance||Pale yellow powder|
|Total Amino Acids||≥72%|
|Loss on Drying||≤5%|
|Water soluble||100% Soluble in water|
|AMINO ACIDS SPECIFICATION (%) :|
|Total Amino Acids||72.13|
1. Boron promotes the transport of sugar and auxin, producing nectar, attracting insect pollination, and promoting sugar to concentrate on fruits and flowers.
2. Improve soil structure, optimize plant uptake of NPK.
3. Neutralize the acidic and alkaline soils and adjust the pH of the soil.
4. Enhance the resistance (cold, drought, salt, pest).
Foliar spray: 1.0-2.0kg/acre, 1000-1200 times dilution
Drip irrigation : 1.5-2.5kg/acre, 800-1000 times dilution
The packaging label indicates:
1. Product name
2. Net weight
3. Batch No.
4. Mfg. date & Exp. date
5. Manufacturer name, address & tel No.
6. Packing specification, storage & transport conditions
The product shall be valid for 24 months from the date of production, subject to the following conditions of storage and transportation:
- Keeping the integrity of the product packaging.
- The product should be stored on pallets to avoid contact with floors, walls and ceilings.
- The product should be stored in an environment without any strong taste and odor.
In order to achieve the best storage effect, it is recommended that the product as the average temperature below 23 degrees Celsius (73 degrees Fahrenheit) under the conditions of storage.
We shall assume that you accept and agree to the product specifications described in the above product specification within 10 working days after receipt of this product standard.
Version: 1.0.1 Preparation date: March 21, 2017, and replace all previous product specifications.
Puyer(Nantong) BioPharma Co.,Ltd
Add:Bldg 2,No.58,Chongchuan Road,
Technology Industrial Park,Nantong,Jiangsu,China
Tel: 86 513 89157626
Fax: 86 513 89158198