Dicalcium Phosphate 18% (DCP) Granular Feed Grade
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Animal Feed
- Function: Phospahte
- Phosphate: 18% Min
- Fluoride: 0.18% Max
- Pb: 30ppm Max
- CD: 10ppm Max
- Trademark: ANURIST
- Origin: China
- Shape: Powder or Granular Feed
- Appearance: White Powder or Granular
- Calcium: 23% Min
- Moisture: 3% Max
- as: 10ppm Max
- Hg: 0.1ppm Max
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 28352510
Product Name: Dicalcium Phosphate 18% (DCP) Feed Grade
Molecular Formula: CaHPO4
Shelf Life: 2 years
1. Dicalcium phosphate, also known as dibasic calcium phosphate or calcium monohydrogen phosphate, is a type of calcium phosphate that is dibasic.
2. Dicalcium phosphate is mainly used as a dietary supplement in prepared breakfast cereals, dog treats, enriched flour, and noodle products.
3. Dicalcium phosphate is used in poultry feed.
4. Dicalcium phosphate is also used as a tableting agent in some pharmaceutical preparations, including some products meant to eliminate body odor. It is also used in some toothpastes as a tartar control agent.
1.Dicalcium phosphate(DCP) is also named calcium phosphate,its formula is Ca3(PO4)2.It is one kind of well performing feed additive.It is used as the phosphorus and calcium supplements in feed processing.
2.Dicalcium phosphate mainly offers livestock mineral nutrients such as calcium,phosphorus etc.It is called as 'bioelement' in animal body.It can promote the growth of animal bones,strengthen resistance from disease,increase their weight fast,shorten fattening period,and increase breeding rate and survival rate of livestock.DCP also can extend shelf life of feed,avoid feed from mildew and rot.
25kg per bag: 25mt/20'fcl
Storage: Store in Cool and Dry Place