Puyer High Quality Fertilizer Grade Pybio-937 Amino Acid Chelated Fe
|FOB Price:||US $0.001 / g|
|Min. Order:||1 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 g||US $0.001/ g|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: PYBIO-937
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Compound Type: Chelate Fertilizer
- Type: Iron Fertilizer
- Grade: Fertilizer Grade
- Trademark: Puyer
- Specification: USP/AJI/FCC/EP
- HS Code: 38249099
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Acid
- Release Type: Quick
- Nutrient Composition: Compound Fertilizer
- Appearance and Color: Powder
- Product Code: Pybio-937
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
Amino Acid Chelated Fe is an essential chemical element for the plant nutrition as it intervenes directly and indirectly in the formation of the chlorophyll (photosynthesis) and it contains several amino acids and proteins. Iron takes part to the formation of enzymes indispensable to the cell metabolism (ie.Catalase, reductase and peroxidase). Its presence is basic for the catalysis of breathing processes.
|Appearance||Yellow to brownish yellow powder|
|Total Amino Acids||≥72%|
|Loss on Drying||≤5%|
|Water soluble||100% Soluble in water|
|AMINO ACIDS SPECIFICATION(%) :|
|Total Amino Acids||72.16|
1. To promote plant photosynthesis, increase chlorophyll production, but also a variety of amino acids and protein components
2. Iron elements involved in the formation of enzymes to promote cell metabolism (such as catalase, reductase and peroxidase)
3. Catalyze the basis of the breathing process
4. It is easy to be absorbed with high nutrient utilization, more than 70%
5. To enhance the resistance (cold, drought, salt, pest resistance)
6. Optimize the soil, improve the ecological environment
7. Neutralize with acidic and alkaline soils, adjust the PH value of the soil
Foliar spray: 1.0-2.0kg/acre, 1000-1200 times dilution
Drip irrigation: 1.5-2.5kg/acre, 800-1000 times dilution
The packaging label indicates:
1. Product name
2. Net weight
3. Batch No.
4. Mfg. date & Exp. date
5. Manufacturer name, address & tel No.
6. Packing specification, storage & transport conditions
The product shall be valid for 24 months from the date of production, subject to the following conditions of storage and transportation:
- Keeping the integrity of the product packaging.
- The product should be stored on pallets to avoid contact with floors, walls and ceilings.
- The product should be stored in an environment without any strong taste and odor.
In order to achieve the best storage effect, it is recommended that the product as the average temperature below 23 degrees Celsius (73 degrees Fahrenheit) under the conditions of storage.
We shall assume that you accept and agree to the product specifications described in the above product specification within 10 working days after receipt of this product standard.
Version: 1.0.1 Preparation date: March 21, 2017, and replace all previous product specifications.
Sales Manager: Mr Wang
PUYER BIOPHARMA LTD
Add:Bldg 2,No.58,Chongchuan Road,Technology Industrial Park,Nantong,Jiangsu,China
Bank Account: 552168004638
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA NANTONG BRANCH
Bank Address:19 QINGNIAN XI ROAD NANTONG JIANGSU CHINA