Puyer High Quality Amino Acid Powder 45%
|FOB Price:||US $0.001 / g|
|Min. Order:||1 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 g||US $0.001/ g|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 45%
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Compound Type: Soluble Inorganic Salts
- Type: Amino Acid Fertilizer
- Purity: 45%
- Trademark: Puyer
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Acid
- Release Type: Quick
- Nutrient Composition: Compound Fertilizer
- Appearance and Color: Yellow to Brown Powder
- Grade: Fertilizer Grade
- Specification: USP/AJI/FCC/EP
- HS Code: 38249099
1) Amino Acid have a great effect on promoting the photosynthesis of plants. Especially to Glycine, it can increase the chlorophyll content of plant and improve the activity of the enzyme,so as to promote carbon dioxide permeability and make photosynthesis more exuberant. It plays an important role in improving the quality of crops and increasing VC and sugar content.
2) Amino acids are good regulator for plant growth. Spraying or irrigated amino acid nutrition fertilizer can increase all kinds of nutrient elements of plants. And increase dry matter accumulation and running speed and quantity from plant roots or leaves to other parts. It also adjusts the normal elements and trace elements. So as to have a great effect on regulating the growth of plants.
3) Nitrogen and Amino Acids are essential nutrition materials for plant and soil. Provide rich source of organic nitrogen.
4) Amino acids are perfect chelate agent. It can chelate with the insoluble trace elements.
5) Enhances the resistance of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, and diseases.
6) Stimulate the plant root growth.
7) Increases crop yield and quality. Higher nutritional content, size, and flavor.
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
|Total Amino Acid||≥80.0%|
Amino Acid Specification
Amino acid is applicable to vegetables, crops, tea, flowers, fruits and other economic plants.
Drip irrigation : 3-5kg/acre, 1:800 diluted with water.
Foliar spray: 1-3kg/acre, 1:1200 diluted with water.
The packaging label indicates:
1. Product name
2. Net weight
3. Batch No.
4. Mfg. date & Exp. date
5. Manufacturer name, address & tel No.
6. Packing specification, storage & transport conditions
The product shall be valid for 24 months from the date of production, subject to the following conditions of storage and transportation:
- Keeping the integrity of the product packaging.
- The product should be stored on pallets to avoid contact with floors, walls and ceilings.
- The product should be stored in an environment without any strong taste and odor.
In order to achieve the best storage effect, it is recommended that the product as the average temperature below 23 degrees Celsius (73 egrees Fahrenheit) under the conditions of storage.
We shall assume that you accept and agree to the product specifications described in the above product specification within 10 working days after receipt of this product standard.
Version: 1.0.1 Preparation date: March 21, 2017, and replace all previous product specifications.
Sales Manager: Mr Wang
PUYER BIOPHARMA LTD
Add:Bldg 2,No.58,Chongchuan Road,Technology Industrial Park,Nantong,Jiangsu,China
Bank Account: 552168004638
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA NANTONG BRANCH
Bank Address:19 QINGNIAN XI ROAD NANTONG JIANGSU CHINA